Slide your way into fun with rental party equipment.
Our team strives to go out of its way to make your event unique, memorable, and stress-free. We understand that party rentals are just one small piece to your puzzle. That said, we're committed to making it fit smoothly and seamlessly into your event, giving you one less thing to worry about! Inflate The Party has a large selection of inflatable bounce house rentals with a wide variety of themes to fit your preferences. We also have a selection of water slides and combination slide/bounce houses in our inventory. Slides provide a safe, exciting form of entertainment for your event and a great companion to a themed bounce house. Check out our full list of party rentals below.
Setup Area: 16 W x 17 L x 16 H
Actual Size: 14 W X 14 L x 16 H
Age Group: 0-100
Tropical Bounce House
Happiness is found under a palm tree and this Tropical Bounce House has 4 plus a rainbow! If you are having a luau or just dreaming of a tropical vacation this Tropical Bounce House is sure to make an impact at your next event. This Tropical Bounce House features safety netting on 4 sides to provide a clear view into the bouncing area, provide adequate ventilation for warm days and keep bouncing kids from falling from the platform. It also has a covered top to provide shade and lessen sun exposure.
As with all of our inflatables, this Tropical Bounce House is regularly inspected and sanitized after every rental to ensure our customers have the best possible experience. At Inflate The Party the safety of our clients is our primary concern.
- Max Riders:
- Max Weight Total:
- Min Height :
- Max Height:
- Power Required:
- Leave the power on until we come back. The only exceptions are:
- Winds over 15 mph
- If the inflatable is staying over night (blower must be disconnected and brought inside)
- Play at your own risk
- No shoes, sneakers, flip flops, water shoes or sandals
- No food, candy, gum or drinks on or near the inflatable
- No confetti, glitter, silly string, crepe paper, slime, etc in or near the inflatable. They will stain and you will be responsible for the damage.
- No pushing, shoving, wrestling or horseplay
- No uneven size difference of players. (big kids with big kids and little kids with little kids)
- No more than the recommended amount of players on the unit at any one time
- All sharp objects must be removed before play (including pens, pencils, jewelry, knives, eyeglasses, etc)
- Do not put water on a dry inflatable. This can result in injury and damage as well as a cleaning/drying fee.
- Do not enter if you are pregnant or have any physical problems